Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjbom1990
Creator
Creator

R12M with no data in last 3 months

Hi Guys,

I have some data the customer wants to see in a R12M. This is no problem, I can do this with Set Analysis:

=count ({<
Calendar.Year,
Calendar.Month,
Calendar.Quarter,
Calendar.Week,
Calendar.YearMonthID={">=$(=Max(Calendar.YearMonthID)-12) <=$(=Max(Calendar.YearMonthID)-0)"}
>} distinct [No.])

This displays a nice graph ending at December 2020. However now with some filters suddenly the max available data is in september for the specified filters. so the Graph ends in September 2020. 

This is not their expected outcome. 

I tried to add another {1}  in the set analysis: Calendar.YearMonthID={">=$(=Max({1}Calendar.YearMonthID)-12) <=$(=Max({1}Calendar.YearMonthID)-0)"}

and separately from the graph this works fine, in the graph it does nothing. 

Is the only way to display these 0's for Oct, Nov and Dec to create dummy data? Or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jjbom1990
Creator
Creator
Author

I did indeed, however it didn't show. Working on it again today I am having no problems.. So I will just mark this up to some QV hiccup. Thanks for the time

View solution in original post

2 Replies
edwin
Master II
Master II

have you tried disabling suppress zeroes and suppress missing on?

jjbom1990
Creator
Creator
Author

I did indeed, however it didn't show. Working on it again today I am having no problems.. So I will just mark this up to some QV hiccup. Thanks for the time