Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

RELOAD ISSUE

I have a QVD builder pulling from the source.  SQL Server 2008

My connection string is

OLEDB CONNECT TO [Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=QV_ODS;Data Source=DWSQLPROD\DWSQLPROD;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=GXZQKX1-E6340;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False];

It gets stuck at Connected Screen. for a very long time.  but never loads.  Please see the screen shot and the Log attached.

Any idea whats going on?

2 Replies
maxgro
MVP
MVP

The log (task log) is from a server reload. The reload lasts 50 minutes and finishes succesfully.

The image is from a qlikview desktop.

Please post the server document log. You can find it in the same folder as your .qvw, I think

C:\QLIKVIEW\SOURCEDOCUMENTS\ENTERPRISE\QVDBUILDERS\Layer1\Policy\Policy_Dashboard_QVDBuilder_V2_Layer1.qvw.log

Maybe the script too can be useful to help you.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, according to screen shot, the DB connection seems to be good. May be your query took lot of time to get the data from tables. It depends how compelx sql query you are using in script.

The log file you provided from QEMC and its looks good. there is no reload issues as per task log.

I would suggest add the logging for script and this is not set. Open the qvw, go to Document properties --> General --> Select Generate Log file option.

With this setting log file generated for your qvw script progress and east to debug the issue.

Please add your qvw script still have any issues.