Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mike_spada
Contributor III
Contributor III

Rangesum/accumulation issue

Hi all,

I have this issue: I have a line chart with two dimensions - year and month - and an expression (count(night)) because in my data in night column I have a 'x' to mark if a person works by night.

In my original chart I used "Full accumulation" to see the progression of the nights, and I'm happy.

Tring to port my chat in Sense I see that there is not a "Full accumulation", so I read in community that - even in QlikView, not only in Sense - the situation can be solved using rangesum function. But I can't make it work! 😞

Anyone can tell me where am I doing wrong?

I attached a sample.

Thanks!

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this:

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(count(Notte),0,RowNo())), (Anno, (NUMERIC)), ([Mese breve], (NUMERIC)))

This will work in Qlik Sense and QlikView 12 and above

The sortable Aggr function is finally here!

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this:

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(count(Notte),0,RowNo())), (Anno, (NUMERIC)), ([Mese breve], (NUMERIC)))

This will work in Qlik Sense and QlikView 12 and above

The sortable Aggr function is finally here!

Capture.PNG

mike_spada
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It works!

Thank you,

S. Mike

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

I need to have the column total with rangesum being calculated, not 0 like above.

Is it possible ?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sunny, What was the intend in you expression for this, NUMERIC to add. Please describe if you are free

Aggr(RangeSum(Above(count(Notte),0,RowNo())), Anno, [Mese breve])

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)