Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator

Rank of hotel inside City

Dear All,

I am facing problem in calculating rank of a hotel inside a City. I have attached  a demo application. Please check and revert back if anyone find any solution.

Thanks & Regards

Koushik

9 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Is this somehow a continuation of your another post: Department and Hotel wise Rank Calculation ? Was not my last suggestion helpful there?

Not applicable

Hi

As per my understanding u need rank in a text object :

you below formula in a text object:

=aggr(Rank(AVg({1<Date={'>=$(=vSDate)<=$(vEDate)'}>}Score)),Competitors)

Thanks

Khushboo

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes your suggestion was helpful on previous post but this is a new requirement. I have to show the rank in a text object not in tabular view. Please check and revert if you have the solution.

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

Your expression is not working in the text obejct.

Not applicable

just paste this in text object and select any competitor. You will get associated rank

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

First of all I want the result should be shown without selecting the competitor, user will only select a City and a hotel where in competitor we are getting the hotel and his other competitors also. The analysis is inside a city which Hotel rank is what i.e. city level and hotel level rank.

Not applicable

so if user selects AHM, HOTEL TPH SHOULD HAVE RANK 2?

WHAT RANK SHOUL COMPETITORS CIS,NOVT,TFEAH,TPH SHOULD HAVE?

koushik_btech20
Creator
Creator
Author

I have created a Bar chart in my demo application. Select AHM from city and then select TPH from Hotel now you can see that in Bar chart TPH is in 3rd position in score & I have also created  a straight table in Bottom where I am showing the rank. But I want only RPH rank 3 in Text object.

Not applicable

Hi ,

I have done as you say:Select AHM from city and then select TPH from Hotel i got 3 in my test box using below formula:

=aggr(Rank(AVg({<Competitors=,Date={'>=$(=vSDate)<=$(vEDate)'}>}Score)),Competitors)

Please check at your end