Did you mean: 
lessassy
Creator
Creator

Ranking TOP 10 Supplier and T0 10 worst supplier based on delivery

Hello everyone,

I have in my table N supplier ID.

I evaluate them based on :

- the date of delivery : Let's say the supplier x67890 was supposed to deliver the 10th junes. If it deliver the 20th june, there will be a discrepancy of more than a week

- The quantity to be delivered for each order: If the schedule quantity order doesn't match the receive quantity there is also a discrepancy

I want to put two straight table:

Discrepancy.png

Number of ASN is the number of delivery each Supplier has been handling for a time.

So i want to evaluate overall on the number of contract etablished with the client, the supplier accuracy

FOr the accuracy colum i tried:

=Count({<[Delivery is correct]={'YES'}>}[ASN Document Number])/Aggr(Count([ASN Document Number]),[Supplier ID])

But it doesn't really display the result i want for the top worst supplier which represent the supplier who had many delay in :

-date delivery

- quantitty

Thank you for your help

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only idea I have is the Pareto Select Action in the Button Object, check out the following Help link, not sure it is viable or not, but may give you some further ideas here:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/November2018/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/Button2.htm

The other place to look around would be the Design Blog area:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.