Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III

Reload Task indicating Warning in QMC however its successfully done.

Since last week i have observed that Reload task in Qmc is getting Warning state.

I have checked the log file ,there are no any error or warning.

Just got a new statement after checked with successfully log file.

NOTE: There are 30507 additional log lines that was left out from this list due to size restrictions ===

16 Replies
alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

marcus_sommer

Hi Marcus

I have checked the Document log file from both Successfully or warning log file  but did not find any changes.

Is there required to check anything else

marcus_sommer

I think you will find the log here respectively within the neighbourhood of this folder:

C:\YourQlikViewServer\ProgramData\DistributionService\TaskResults

- Marcus

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Mrcus,

is this XML document?

marcus_sommer

I assume that your tasks isn't a simple reload-task else it's any loop and reduce or distribution task which seems rather large. If so it might be worth to consider if a splitting into several smaller ones could simplify things - at least to find potentially issues easier.

- Marcus

marcus_sommer

Many log-files are xml-files but I think you will find it rather here:

C:\YourQlikViewServer\ProgramData\DistributionService\1\Log\201710xx

- Marcus

alis2063
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yeah Marcus,

Its simple reload task,We have used loop and reduce concept for distribution task.Its distributed around  650 Application.

I have got Log file but could not able to find the error or warning.I have found error or Warning but it does not seems that is cause of  warning.

Ple

marcus_sommer

I don't think that your above mentioned "Note" is an error - yes it's a kind of warning that the qmc didn't display the full content of the log-file and that it might be useful to consider if this tasks couldn't be sliced into smaller pieces because they are usually easier to maintain and troubleshooting and runs more stable.

- Marcus