Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I am doing a small project in Qlikview, and I have stopped with the below exception occurred in Reload task of a Qlikview file in the Qlikview Server.
I need your suggestions in trouble shooting the Exception.
Attached the log file for more information.
Exception details :
System.Security.Principal.IdentityNotMappedException, occurred after reloading of the document, while saving the document. Could you
It seems the account through which you are running the file is not able to read the file on target location.
Can you check reloading the file locally i.e on server using Desktop client.
Let me know if you find out error details.
Thanks for the information. Here are the few points
The file is created in my local system (user: me/admin - both are same)
The same file copied into the Qlikview Server using Remote Desktop Connection (user: administrator)
Some part of the job is done, i.e he file is able to connect and reload the data from the other machine, but when it tries to save the document (after reloading), it is getting the exception.
I can't open the file in the Qlikview Server, as I think I don't have Desktop client on server, (Just let me know if I am wrong)
What is that you are trying to save from the dashboard after reload? Can you share some more information on how you saving the file (what file is it?) and did you check the path you are trying to save it to?
As of my knowledge, in the local system using, Qlikview personal addition, if you reload the data in the .qvw file, you should save the same .qvw file, to get your changes done. Otherwise, we will lose changes from reload. and I think it applies to Qlikview Server as well.
I have created a job in the Qlikview Server for this .qvw file, under reload section. and it is able to connect to the other machine, through ODBC driver and fetching data from that database and after completion of reloading process, Qlikview Management Console is trying to save the .qvw file, to persist those reload changes.
Please find the attachment(log file of failed job) in the below link, for more information.
Kindly let me know if you need anything else.
The logs which you had shared are the task logs, please share or verify the document logs, this will provide you more detail.
How to enable document logs :
Let me know if this provide you more details which will help to get into the issue.
I understood, but in the document log, I didn't find anything wrong. The log contains, it is connected to database, fetched the data from database, number of rows effected etc. I will share you tomorrow, if you need it.
Feels like premissions on folders, does the account that runs QDS/QVS services have correct authorization on the folder where you have the qvw-file? Is it only a reload (server) or a reload and distribute(Publisher) to another folder?
Here is the log file content:
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Execution started.
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: QlikView Version:11.20.12904.0
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: CPU Target x64
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Operating System Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (64 bit edition)
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Wow64 mode Not using Wow64
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: MDAC Version ..............
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: MDAC Full Install Version ..............
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: PreferredCompression 2
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: EnableParallelReload 1
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: ParallelizeQvdLoads 1
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: AutoSaveAfterReload 0
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: BackupBeforeReload 0
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: EnableFlushLog 0
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: SaveInfoWhenSavingFile 0
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: UserLogfileCharset 1200
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: OdbcLoginTimeout -1
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: OdbcConnectionTimeout -1
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: ScriptWantsDbWrite false
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: ScriptWantsExe false
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: LogFile CodePage Used: 1200
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Reload Executed By QVSERVER\QlikAdmin
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Process Executing: QVB
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: Process ID: 3228
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0002 SET ThousandSep=','
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0003 SET DecimalSep='.'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0004 SET MoneyThousandSep=','
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0005 SET MoneyDecimalSep='.'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0006 SET MoneyFormat='$#,##0.00;($#,##0.00)'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0007 SET TimeFormat='h:mm:ss TT'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0008 SET DateFormat='M/D/YYYY'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0009 SET TimestampFormat='M/D/YYYY h:mm:ss[.fff] TT'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0010 SET MonthNames='Jan;Feb;Mar;Apr;May;Jun;Jul;Aug;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dec'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0011 SET DayNames='Mon;Tue;Wed;Thu;Fri;Sat;Sun'
2/2/2017 4:10:01 PM: 0013 ODBC CONNECT*XUserId*XPassword*
2/2/2017 4:10:06 PM: 0017 Query 1:
2/2/2017 4:10:06 PM: 0018 SQL Query 1
2/2/2017 4:10:06 PM: 3 fields found: scenario name, version number, created by, 10 lines fetched
2/2/2017 4:10:08 PM: Execution finished.