Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing missing value

Hi Guys,

For some reason I have a missing value in my bar chart. When I look at the field (Date), I see that field is not missing any value nor are they incorrect. My question is how can I find out what's causing the missing value to appear? Or how can I remove the missing value?

missing month.bmp

Thanks in advance!

iSam

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi iSam,

I think you could try "Supress if value is Null" in dimension tab of your chart.

I would prefer checking why you get a Late count with no referenced date though. You may try to select the records by clicking on the bar and checking in a table box or similar, on which record this count is based on.

Regards,

Stefan

View solution in original post

4 Replies
its_anandrjs

Hi,

Use Suppress zero null checked select field and select suppress zero null in the preperties of chart. I suggest you i think due to some conditions the data get filtered due to that you are seeing null there thats why a - symbol is display.

Rgds

Anand

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Hi iSam,

I think you could try "Supress if value is Null" in dimension tab of your chart.

I would prefer checking why you get a Late count with no referenced date though. You may try to select the records by clicking on the bar and checking in a table box or similar, on which record this count is based on.

Regards,

Stefan

its_anandrjs

Hi,

You check your chart by suppress Zero null value in the chart properties.

Rgds

Anand

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan,

Thanks! Your right. That would be better. There was a date missing a excel sheet. That was causing the missing value. Thanks for the eye-opener.

Cheers!

iSam