Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Editor : The report is empty and will not be printed

Hi,

I'm coming across this error when trying to create a report. Have tried searching it but was unable to find a solution.

Has anyone come across this before and managed to resolve it ?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you trying to edit an existing report?

You have to go back to Edit Reports and drag Qlik objects into the report before you can print it.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Are you trying to edit an existing report?

You have to go back to Edit Reports and drag Qlik objects into the report before you can print it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry yes .. I hadn't used the editor in some time and had forgotten the functionality.

Only question is does the editor allow you to drag and drop extension objects as upon doing this I get an error message.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately not, Qlikview doesn't support extension objects in Reports.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Could you mark the question as answered please Roy

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gareth

No problem. On that note - would you happen to know of any way to be able to capture a snapshot / screenshot of each tab in a report ? Ie so rather than the trying to copy objects the system takes a literal screenshot of each page and for instance exports this to a ppt

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Roy,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to do that in Reports, you would need Qlik NPrinting which has the option to add an entire dashboard.