Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
salimep88
Contributor
Contributor

Requesting for licence LEF file

Dears

Could you advise me where i can request for LEF file .we have purchased the products but we dont know from where we can request e for the license details such as registration number or LEF file 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your license serial is a 16 digit number. The other one is the control number (never ever post that one in public!)

Name and organisation are mandatory, but you can use your company name in both fields. It allows Qlik to identify the license if you ever decide to add CALs.

View solution in original post

11 Replies
MohammedMustaq
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hii Salim,

Click on the below link and  enter Your Licence Key to know your LEF info.

http://lef1.qliktech.com/manuallef/default.aspx

Thanks

Mohammed Mustaq

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mohammed,

form were we can have license key is it with  purchase order ?

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Enter your license serial and control number in the activation fields in the QlikView product you bought a license for, and let the product itself fetch the LEF.

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

from were i can have license serial and control number ,  from where i need to request to have this kind of information

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Guys,

I have manged to get the key but i dont know which is the serial and controller id . could any one can give me idea how the serial key and controller id will look like also is that mandatory have the name and organization for applying the license 

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The partner or Qlik Account manager that sold you the QlikView license should have sent you the necessary details.

If you don't have it, contact your Partner or Qlik Account manager.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Sorry, your posts went into moderation. That's why the answers appear rather late in this thread (your last 3 posts were approved all at the same time 10 minutes ago.

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Your license serial is a 16 digit number. The other one is the control number (never ever post that one in public!)

Name and organisation are mandatory, but you can use your company name in both fields. It allows Qlik to identify the license if you ever decide to add CALs.

salimep88
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks Peter now am able apply the license to publisher server