Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sivaramr
Contributor II
Contributor II

Rest connector using next url pagination not working

Hi,

I am working on Rest connector using Hubspot API. API is returning 20 records on 1st call and remaining records can be accessed using pagination. API supports both token and next url. Below is the API  paging screen,

hubspot-api.png

I tried next url in Qlikview to access the paginated pages, but what i tried is not downloading the data from paginated pages. Below is the screenshot of Qlikview pagination setting,

hubspot-connect.png

I tried token option also and i am not getting the paginated data in Qlikview.

I tried the way explained in document and it is not working. Can any one please help me to download the data from Hubspot api using next url pagination.

Thank you

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sivaramr
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply Brett. 

I already gone through lot of answers in Qlik forum but nothing helped. Right now i have completed it in another way and i will use your answer for further reference.

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

You mentioned documentation, but I could not tell if you had found the Help or not, so I wanted to get you in the right spot there for sure:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/REST_connector_help/Content/Connectors_Rest/REST-co...

That is the top level, quite a few subtopics under that.

I also found a Design Blog post that might help:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Working-with-the-Qlik-REST-Connector-Pagination-and-M...

There are some other REST related Blog posts, just FYI, if you backup in the URL to the Qlik-Design-Blog/ you can search there...  Hopefully this may help a little more.  Sorry I do not have anything better for you.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
sivaramr
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the reply Brett. 

I already gone through lot of answers in Qlik forum but nothing helped. Right now i have completed it in another way and i will use your answer for further reference.

Thank you

DOD
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Sivaramr,

Can you provide some detail on how you actually resolved this? Did you use Custom pagination and a loop?

Thanks,

Dod