Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamitshah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Rolling period table

Hi,

I require help with rolling data.

Table 1 is the raw data. I created table 2 to show the rolling amounts with the help of information on the forum. This table is working.

Any ideas on how I could create the third table which would show the latest rolling data by Product (basically 2 columns - Product and the latest Rolling Quantity).

Thanks

Shamit

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

For 12 months from today, you can simply use this:

Sum({<ShipDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today(), -11)) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today(), 0)))"}>}Quantity)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Some of the months are missing, do you want last 12 months from max date or any available last 12 months.

For last 12 months you can try this:

Sum({<ShipDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Max(ShipDate), -11)) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Max(ShipDate), 0)))"}>}Quantity)

shamitshah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the above. That work's well for the last available 12 months as you mention above.

Any idea on the expression if we wanted the last 12 months from max date i.e from today.

Thanks

Shamit

sunny_talwar

For 12 months from today, you can simply use this:

Sum({<ShipDate = {"$(='>=' & Date(MonthStart(Today(), -11)) & '<=' & Date(MonthEnd(Today(), 0)))"}>}Quantity)

shamitshah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks Sunny!