Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

SUBTOTALS IN STRAIGHT TABLE

I am trying to shpw the Subtotal for a Group of Dimension in a Straight Table. Please see the attached file.

I am trying to show t he subtotal for (SUIT,Claim and NOI) and then Another Total for (HANDHOLD,MEDLIC,COVOPINIONMCARECAID).

Any Ideas?

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hey Ray,

Attached is a simple example of how I would do this. Hope it helps you .

Thanks

AJ

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In "What's new in QlikView 11" there is a nice example of applying dimension limits to get subtotals in a Straight table (otherwise pretty much impossible without a lot of work). On sheet "Dashboard", see the Monthly Regiuonal Sales object. Click the big i in the top right corner for an explanation.

If you don't like it, you may want to use a Pivot table. Has Subtotal feature built-in.

Not applicable
Author

No Attachment

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

What do you mean? Ajay's post has an attachment called "Test.qvw". I can open it without any problem.

Not applicable
Author

uR aTTACHEDMENT hELPED BUT i AM USING THE Straight Table not a Pivot Table and the reason is that I am  using some Mini Charts whihc is not avavavailable in PIVOT TABLE

alexbjorlig
Creator
Creator

Hi Peter. But the Sheet "Dashboard" with the object "Monthly Regional Sales" is a Pivot table?

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

@Peter - Alex is right, it is a pivot. But I am curious, do you have any examples?

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein