Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

SVG Map - Color Expression 0-100 (Marketshare)

Hi friends

I'm having an issue with my color expression in my SVG map (assuming it's the color vision). Basically I'm trying to visualise marketshare per region and the higher marketshare the darker green color. If I make a simple count of something it works fine, but when I try to calculate the marketshare I get wrong results.

E.g. see in the qvd attached: When I select e.g. D in Table POS I get in province 18 a marketshare of 20 (Bright spot in the middle), but the color here is brighter than in e.g. Province FR-45 where I only have around 8.

I have added a *100 to my expression to try and increase the numbers (I read that the differentation may not work with small numbers)

Any ideas?

Btw: This extension is great!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey

Seems like I had managed to "update" to an older version of Svgmap (by Brian Munz) where the base color was missing. Updating makes it work again - So fixed!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hey

Seems like I had managed to "update" to an older version of Svgmap (by Brian Munz) where the base color was missing. Updating makes it work again - So fixed!