Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shivatcs
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sales Dashboard

Hi guys

Here I have tried Sales Dash Board..... but I need feedback for better Improvement

Thanks and Regards

Shivananda

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Seems ok to me, But my suggestion is 7 points

Why do you remove default environment for Qlikview applications, Keep it those future it will helps you

This

SET ThousandSep=',';

SET DecimalSep='.';

SET MoneyThousandSep=',';

SET MoneyDecimalSep='.';

SET MoneyFormat='₹ #,##0.00;₹ -#,##0.00';

SET TimeFormat='hh:mm:ss';

SET DateFormat='DD-MM-YYYY';

SET TimestampFormat='DD-MM-YYYY hh:mm:ss[.fff]';

SET MonthNames='Jan;Feb;Mar;Apr;May;Jun;Jul;Aug;Sep;Oct;Nov;Dec';

SET DayNames='Mon;Tue;Wed;Thu;Fri;Sat;Sun';

SET LongMonthNames='January;February;March;April;May;June;July;August;September;October;November;December';

SET LongDayNames='Monday;Tuesday;Wednesday;Thursday;Friday;Saturday;Sunday';

SET FirstWeekDay=0;

SET BrokenWeeks=1;

SET ReferenceDay=0;

SET FirstMonthOfYear=1;

SET CollationLocale='en-IN';

1) Don't use many Text objects performance killed using text objects for UI. I've seen Gauge chart in that you used text objects instead of that you can try from Presentation Tab of Text in chart (Attached for Ref, Sales 2011 Vs 2012)

2) Month, Quarter List boxes visualization not good. Change the format simple check box to Led Check Boxes (Attached)

3) Bar Chart (Try to change plot in vertical and show the number by using expression =Num(sum([Sales Price]*Unit_Sold),'#,##,##,##0'))

4) Why you used KPI's with 2 Text objects. Try to reduce text object and use instead of single one (Ref, for Gross Sale

='Gross Sale'  & Chr(10) & '₹  '& num(sum([Sales Price]*Unit_Sold),'###,###,##0')

5) Cost & Margin is not looking good for X-Axis. Try to show full names and users don't like to cutter names

6) Region Wise Sales color are not good, Should looks nice to view for users. And legend won't good inside of pie chart try to move right side with high resolution or remove that and explain them

7) Finally, Do you required Line / Arrow object to split those into different

If you have any doubts, Please ask then we may help you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shivatcs
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the suggestions... I will do changes whatever you have mentioned.

Anonymous
Not applicable

liked the presentation of the dashboard... the colors used is good..

-  Change the styleof the months listbox

- products name should be displayed in full.

Hoped you liked my feedback..

Cheers,

Bishal