Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Scenerio -hide show of charts /active selections

Hi ,

I have data like below

RegionProdDateStatus
AABC2-May1
AABC3-May1
AIJK4-May0
ALMO5-May1
BABC2-May1
BDEF3-May1
BIJK4-May0
CLMO2-May1
CABC3-May1
CDEF4-May0

Need to display 3 tabels /charts like below

Step 1:  If i clik on any values in below table it should remain as it is ,ie it should be there until last  step  irrespective of any selections made in step2/step3

Row LabelsSum of Status
A3
B2
C2
Grand Total7

Step 2 : After cliking on any values (Ex : i clik on value 3) from above ,below table should pop up and display in  new table as below

RegionA
Row LabelsSum of Status
ABC2
IJK0
LMO1
Grand Total

Step 3 : clik on any value on any value form above table ( Ex: clik on 2 ), below table should pop which shows date .

Table in step 2 should be replaced with below one

ProdABC
RegionA
Row LabelsSum of Status
2-May1
3-May1
Grand Total2

Can you please help how this can be implemented in qlikview

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check the attached

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Check the attached

Not applicable
Author

Thanks a lot Sunny for your help , Could you help me out how to pop up the tables/charts  based on mouse clik .right now we can see the tables /chart are all in sheet layout and they were getting hidden , I would like to see them as pop up and get close once I clik on another chart ? is it possible in qlikview ?

sunny_talwar

You want the charts to be as pop-ups? I dn't think that this kind of functionality exists within QlikView... may be you can use an extension... but I am not sure if one exists