Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scorecard chart in Qlikview

Guys,

I have the below requirements,

1. If a Customer_Name is selected from the listbox, I want to show other customers who are having same mapping of the selected customer. (i.e) other customers having the mapping of selected customer.

Screenshot_2.png

In the above screenshot, Customer_Name "Hapag Lloyd" is selected in the list-box. For that selection, two customers (Cargosmart and Maersk) having the same mapping of "Hapag Lloyd".

For this I have used the below expression,

=Count({<Customer_Name= E(Customer_Name),Mapping = P(Mapping)>}FieldName)

Now, what I need is

1. If a Customer is selected from the table, it has to show that fields in the table. For example if "Cargosmart" is selected in the table, it should show only the count of that customer irrespective of other customers.

Since I have used E(Customer_Name) in the expression, I can't do this. Plz suggest if any other way is possible to do this.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

I think the functionality you want to achieve is not possible as two of your actions are contradicting each other.

In first action you are selecting customer from list box and you want to show all other customers having same mapping but you don't want to show the selected customer.

In your next action you want to select the record from the straight table and want to show only that record in the straight table but when you select record in the straight table, in reality it selects the customer dimension and that would make selection in list box also, so here the contradiction happens as you cannot have the selected customer in straight table(the count expression excludes it) as well as in the list box.

I was trying one option with below attached sample -

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Can you check what you get from this? and without '1-$'

=Count({<Customer_Name= P({1-$<Mapping = P(Mapping)>}Customer_Name)>}FieldName)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes I got the count. But what my requirement is, when customer is selected from the table it has to show the data for selected customer. I couldn't do it since I have used this expression in it.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Instead it is drilled down to the data of other customers. I don't want that. I want to show it for current customer selection.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

could you provide some sample data please and the expected result...?!?

Digvijay_Singh

If possible can you share small sample to try different options to work out the solution

Digvijay_Singh

I think the functionality you want to achieve is not possible as two of your actions are contradicting each other.

In first action you are selecting customer from list box and you want to show all other customers having same mapping but you don't want to show the selected customer.

In your next action you want to select the record from the straight table and want to show only that record in the straight table but when you select record in the straight table, in reality it selects the customer dimension and that would make selection in list box also, so here the contradiction happens as you cannot have the selected customer in straight table(the count expression excludes it) as well as in the list box.

I was trying one option with below attached sample -

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you so much for your reply Digvijay. I'll make use of this, but I also want to pick the count of fields for those 2 customers..(MNO and PQR).

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry Robin, I couldn't provide the sample data as I'm not having now. I'm doing some sample requirements as of now.

Digvijay_Singh

May be this -

Capture.PNG