Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
powerqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Script Issue / Graph

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a grouped stacked chart and am running into an issue that I hope is a simple fix.

So I have managed to a chart that presents my current "Leases"; however I want to create another one that presents my "Sublease". When I create the sublease chart and follow the same formulas, the system doesn't break out the "Sublease by year and amount as displayed in the "Lease Chart", instead it consolidates the "Sublease Expense" and categorizes it under the year called "Other" ?

While I am unable to upload the actual file as it's company property, I was able to attach the details to be able to assist in helping me resolve this.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CarlosAMonroy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Alen,

That's weird. It seems like you copied the same chart(Lease) and you just updated the expression to pull the sublease. If you did that, make sure you do not have any option checked off in the Dimensions Limits tab.

Hope that helps,

Carlos

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CarlosAMonroy
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Alen,

That's weird. It seems like you copied the same chart(Lease) and you just updated the expression to pull the sublease. If you did that, make sure you do not have any option checked off in the Dimensions Limits tab.

Hope that helps,

Carlos

powerqlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Carlos but none of the dimension limits are checked.

It actually crashes my data when I modify the formula to Year>='2018'3.JPG1.JPG

Capture.JPG