Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surya
Creator II
Creator II

Script Level | Prev Values Mapping to missing values

I have followed 

"Date",
"Year",
"Month",
Dealer_Code,
Applymap('Dealer_Name',Dealer_Code,'NA') as Dealer_Name,
Series,
open_booking

-------------------------

I need to pick Every month 25th Date from this table. But 25th Sep is Sunday and the date is not available  in this table.

sow in case of 2th is not available i need to pick 24th Data .

Please help to solve this.

Labels (3)
2 Replies
marcus_sommer

You could use a master-calendar to maintain the information which date is a working date or weekend or holiday - as string-value but also as 0/1 value and further it could be cumulated per month. Now you may query this information within your table, for example with a more/less nested mapping or within any objects with if-loops but you may also create an appropriate flag directly within the calendar.

- Marcus

Ryan69
Contributor
Contributor

@marcus_sommer wrote: LA Fitness Employee Portal

You could use a master-calendar to maintain the information which date is a working date or weekend or holiday - as string-value but also as 0/1 value and further it could be cumulated per month. Now you may query this information within your table, for example with a more/less nested mapping or within any objects with if-loops but you may also create an appropriate flag directly within the calendar.

- Marcus

Thanks for the information, I will try to figure it out for more.