Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Section access functionality working differently in qlikview 11 than in qlikview 9. Please help me.

Hi,

I have designed a QVW application by using section access. I am accessing QVW application through web. I have two qlikview servers which are one with qlikview 9 and another with qlikview 11. When i try to open the QVW application through web from qlikview 9 version, it will initially asking the user id with seperate window. After entering the user id, next it will be asking password with another seperate window. After that i am able to open it.

In the same way i am trying to open the QVW application through web from qlikview 11 version. Here in the single window it is asking user id and password.

I would like the request of the user id and password to the application to be the same way as in qlikview 9 version.

Please help me that why section access functionality is working differently in qlikview 11 when compared to qlikview 9 ?

Is there any setup problem in qlikview 11 or is it working as per the qlikview 11 version features ?

Section access.jpg

Thanks,

3 Replies
cgdonders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi,

Some changes have been implemented to the AccessPoint in QlikView 11. The AccessPoint is different from version 9. Also the design of the user login window. This is by design and can't be changed.

vikasmahajan

Check with user Credentials  , If there is problem in this qlikview will ask again login and password.

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
makkemik
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

I think you have to use your QV instalation user and pass which you have been used in the installation time. This can be server admin user & Pass not section pass.