Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Set Analaysis, Select Dataset from selected field

I currently have a dashboard with a table that has an account. This account can have multiple users that touch the account so the data reflects that. I also have a table next to it that lists the users and some other info. I am trying to make it so that when a user clicks on a username in the table on the right, the table on the left will show all detail for any user that has touched it as long as the one i selected on the right also touched it.

Example:

Account

AccountDateUser
k0011/1/2012Mike
k0011/2/2012Shawn
k0011/3/2012Steve
k0021/4/2012Dave
k0021/4/2012Nigel

If i select mike from the right table, i want all the records for account k001 to show up.

I currently have this

Count({$<AccountNumber=P({1<InterventionActivityUser_UnvUserID={$(='Mike')}>}AccountNumber)>}AccountNumber)

It works, but i need to not have it be hardcoded. I have played around a bunch and i hope this is something simple. Any help would be awesome!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

How about this:

Count({$<AccountNumber=P(AccountNumber), InterventionActivityUser_UnvUserID = >}AccountNumber)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

How about this:

Count({$<AccountNumber=P(AccountNumber), InterventionActivityUser_UnvUserID = >}AccountNumber)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I ❤️ you