Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groveliam
Creator
Creator

Set Analysis Within Set Analysis (Qlik Sense)

Hey everyone,

I am working with a set of banking records. I need to be able to count the closed accounts where their close date is within the last month and does NOT have a closing balance of zero. I am able to get the count of the closed within the last month with the following set analysis:

Count({ <Deposits_close_dt={">$(= Date(MonthEnd(AddMonths(GetFieldSelections(([Production Date])),-1)), 'YYYY-MM-DD')) <= $(= Date(([Production Date])))"}> }Distinct acct_nbr)

So I am wondering, do any of you know how to then filter these account to show the count where their closing balances are not zero. I tried an if statement with the above set analysis as the then section, but got no result. Would I be able to do a set analysis within a set analysis? I will try to include some sample data. Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,

Liam Grover

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

try this:

Count({ <Deposits_close_dt={">$(= Date(MonthEnd(AddMonths(GetFieldSelections(([Production Date])),-1)), 'YYYY-MM-DD')) <= $(= Date(([Production Date])))"},acct_nbr={"=sum([closing balances])>0"}> }Distinct acct_nbr)

PS: verify your closing balances field name

View solution in original post

4 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

try this:

Count({ <Deposits_close_dt={">$(= Date(MonthEnd(AddMonths(GetFieldSelections(([Production Date])),-1)), 'YYYY-MM-DD')) <= $(= Date(([Production Date])))"},acct_nbr={"=sum([closing balances])>0"}> }Distinct acct_nbr)

PS: verify your closing balances field name

sunny_talwar

May be this

Count({<Deposits_close_dt = {">$(=Date(MonthEnd(AddMonths(GetFieldSelections(([Production Date])),-1)), 'YYYY-MM-DD'))<=$(=Date(([Production Date])))"}, [Closing Balance] = {'>0'}>} Distinct acct_nbr)

groveliam
Creator
Creator
Author

Perfect, Thanks for the fast response!

YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

You're welcome