Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis and Alternate State

Hi,

I have the following expression which returns the results from the last 7 days from a date range selected by the user:

NUM(Sum({[DateCompare]<TestFlag={'Live'}, RefundOrSale={'Sale'},[Level 7]=$::[Level 7],[Level 2]-={'System/Refund','PAYG Pop card'},Date={">$(=Date(Max(Date)-7))<=$(=Max(Date))"}>} MonetaryValue),'£0,000')

This works great and other expressions without the  " Date={">$(=Date(Max(Date)-7))<=$(=Max(Date))"} " means I can show total selection and last 7 days in the same report. Great.

Problem is my use of Alternate States. I have Date in a separate state called "DateCompare". The expression above ignores the Date selection in DateCompare and looks at the default state. I've tried replacing the $ with [DateCompare] but no luck.

Can anyone help with the expression so that the "last 7 dates" refers to the alternate state?

Thank you

Alex

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

Num(Sum({[DateCompare]<TestFlag={'Live'}, RefundOrSale={'Sale'},[Level 7]=$::[Level 7],[Level 2]-={'System/Refund','PAYG Pop card'},Date={">$(=Date(Max({DateCompare}Date)-7))<=$(=Max({DateCompare}Date))"}>} MonetaryValue),'£0,000')

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this:

Num(Sum({[DateCompare]<TestFlag={'Live'}, RefundOrSale={'Sale'},[Level 7]=$::[Level 7],[Level 2]-={'System/Refund','PAYG Pop card'},Date={">$(=Date(Max({DateCompare}Date)-7))<=$(=Max({DateCompare}Date))"}>} MonetaryValue),'£0,000')

swuehl
MVP
MVP

Try

NUM(Sum({[DateCompare]<TestFlag={'Live'}, RefundOrSale={'Sale'},[Level 7]=$::[Level 7],[Level 2]-={'System/Refund','PAYG Pop card'},Date={">$(=Date(Max({DateCompare} Date)-7))<=$(=Max({DateCompare}Date))"}>} MonetaryValue),'£0,000')

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, works brilliantly.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, it works.