Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Set Analysis error

Hello,

I can't get this set analysis expression to work. I have bar chart with following :

Dimension

Booking_ID

[BOOKING DATE]

expressions

1-

COUNT({<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'20'}>}DISTINCT([BOOKING DATE]))

2-

COUNT({<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'46'}>}DISTINCT([BOOKING DATE]))

it is working fine BUT Because of the high load we have decided to add WHERE the PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'46'} ,SUM (BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT>=1000 and RETURN only the booking_IDs that have a total payment_type_code>=1000.

I welcome your ideas.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Didier,

May be this?

1. COUNT(DISTINCT  {<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'20'},BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT={"=Sum(BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT)>=1000"}>} Booking_ID)

2. COUNT(DISTINCT  {<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'46'},BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT={"=Sum(BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT)>=1000"}>} Booking_ID)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable

count(distinct(if(PAYMENT_TYPE_CD='46' and SUM (BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT>=1000,Booking_ID)))

tamilarasu
Champion
Champion

Hi Didier,

May be this?

1. COUNT(DISTINCT  {<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'20'},BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT={"=Sum(BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT)>=1000"}>} Booking_ID)

2. COUNT(DISTINCT  {<PAYMENT_TYPE_CD={'46'},BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT={"=Sum(BOOKING_INVOICE_AMOUNT)>=1000"}>} Booking_ID)

didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks Guys.

maksim_senin
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Didier,

From performance point of view it's better to calculate this in the load script.

Also please give a look at P() and E() set analysis functions.

Best regards,

Maxim