Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set Analysis greater than now()

Hiya,

Can anyone help please before I go crazy!

I have the following expression as cumlative:

=count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'} >} [ED_Att_No])

However as its cumlative, the line carrys on the the rest of the day eventhough the event hasnt happened yet. Therefore I have created the following and none of them work!!!!! And I cant see why?

count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'} , [Hour]={"<='$(vHour)'"}>} [ED_Att_No]

=count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'} , [Hour]{"<='$(=hour(now()))'"} >} [ED_Att_No])

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this may be:

=Count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'}, [Hour] = {"$(='<=' & Hour(Now()))"}>} [ED_Att_No])

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Just remove the single quotes around $(=hour(now())):

=count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'} , [Hour]{"<=$(=hour(now()))"} >} [ED_Att_No])

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
raman_rastogi
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

=Count({<[ArriveDate]= {'$(vCurrentDayGB)'}, [Hour] = {'$(='<=' & Hour(Now()))'}>} [ED_Att_No])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

may be this:

=count({<[ArriveDate]= {'=$(=vCurrentDayGB)'} , [Hour]={'<=$(=hour(now()))'} >} [ED_Att_No])

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

these really dont work. Have realised if i remove the rolling average, the attendance line stops at the current hour, which is what i want.

However i need the rolling average line as well. there must be a solution?

sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand, which chart is working and which one isn't??? Seems to me that both the charts are stopping at 20 hour

Not applicable
Author

its the attendance line that is wrong. that line should stop at 14.00, as 15-20 hours hasnt happened yet. whereas it does flat.

The average attendance is fine.

Not applicable
Author

its the attendance line that is wrong. that line should stop at 14.00, as 15-20 hours hasnt happened yet. whereas it does flat.

The average attendance is fine.