Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis Excluding calculated value greater than X

Hi, I have created monthly bar graph that executes a per unit equation (shown below).  I need the graph to exclude any out of range values for the outcome of the equation, such as if the per unit cost is >$10, then that month's per unit cost would be excluded from the graph. As you can see, there is already one set analysis in this equation...

=Sum ( {<CalendarField =>} [Total]) / Sum ( {CalendarField =>} [Volume])

To put it simply, what I need to show is if (total/volume)> 10, exclude from the graph.

Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI,

You can use like this,

If(Sum ( {<CalendarField =>} [Total]) / Sum ( {CalendarField =>} [Volume]) > 0,

Sum ( {<CalendarField =>} [Total]) / Sum ( {CalendarField =>} [Volume]))

or

If(Sum ( [Total]) / Sum ([Volume]) > 0, 

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI,

You can use like this,

If(Sum ( {<CalendarField =>} [Total]) / Sum ( {CalendarField =>} [Volume]) > 0,

or

If(Sum ( [Total]) / Sum ([Volume]) > 0, 

Hope it helps

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Not applicable
Author

Thank you! The first expression worked.