Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis Greater than and less than

I am strugling with set-analysis of greater than and less than with numerical Feilds. Below is the expression expression for exmaple: Actually i have to compare kd_time with von and bis. Here kd_time, von, bis fields are numeric

date, kd_date fields are in date format

=if(Count({<[LP.date]={'=LP.kd_date'}, [LP.kd_time]={'>=$[LP.von]<=$[LP.bis]'},LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>}VK.ln), 'T','X')

i am able to acheive this with IF condition but i want to do this with set analysis

count ( if([LP.date]=(LP.kd_date) and LP.kd_time >= LP.von and LP.kd_time <= LP.bis and  LP.kd_date<>0,VK.ln))

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

My bad, can you check without the dollar sign. I think I missed it by mistake

=Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= $[LP.von] and [LP.kd_time]<= $[LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

So try this:

=Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= [LP.von] and [LP.kd_time] <= [LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be this:

=Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= $[LP.von] and [LP.kd_time] <=$[LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

hemanthaanichet
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

Below is the expression i think

Count({<[LP.date] = {=$[LP.kd_date]}, [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= $[LP.von] and [LP.kd_time]<=$[LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

Regads

Hemanth

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny,

The whole syntax all together is not working

but below mentioned part is working correctly:

=if(Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln),'t','x')

but below mentioned, when we are comparing greater than less than this is not working:

=if(count({<[LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= $[LP.von] and [LP.kd_time] <=$[LP.bis]"}>}Vk.ln),'t','x')

thanks for your quick answer!

sunny_talwar

My bad, can you check without the dollar sign. I think I missed it by mistake

=Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= $[LP.von] and [LP.kd_time]<= $[LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

So try this:

=Count({<[LP.date] = P(LP.kd_date), [LP.kd_time] = {"=[LP.kd_time] >= [LP.von] and [LP.kd_time] <= [LP.bis]"}, LP.kd_date={'*'}-{''}>} VK.ln)

Not applicable
Author

Many Thanks Sunny,

its work 99% but just 4-5 records are not correct.:) so right now i don't know whats the problem. may be you know?

Regards,

Sneh

sunny_talwar

Is this coming from a single table? Do you have a unique identifier in that table?

Not applicable
Author

Hello Sunny,

no, it's not coming from single table. and i have no unique identifier.

have a nice day from Germany!

Thanks,

Sneh

sunny_talwar

In that case you might be better off using if statement rather then using the set analysis.