Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis issue on chart straight table: nothing display at document opening

Hello,

I have an issue using set analysis on expressions/dimensions of a straight table:

At tab activation I see no line on my table. if i refresh by doing some selection then clear, the table is refreshed and I have lines.

The issue seems to occurs only when I open the QVW file then go on the sheet with my table.

If I do my refresh by selections, the table display values correctly.

Does someone have the same issue? Any fix?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Find the trick

I have a date variable in my expressions at text format DD/MM/YYYY at document opening

The set analysis confition don't recognize the date format and don't calculate the table...

When I update with selection some trigger set the variable format to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS and this format work fine in the expression.

I have just to force the initial format of my value in correct date format and it works.

My issue is solved.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
erichshiino
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

This seems to be an expected behavior.

Can you share a sample app where it occours?

Regards,

Erich

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Find the trick

I have a date variable in my expressions at text format DD/MM/YYYY at document opening

The set analysis confition don't recognize the date format and don't calculate the table...

When I update with selection some trigger set the variable format to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM:SS and this format work fine in the expression.

I have just to force the initial format of my value in correct date format and it works.

My issue is solved.

Regards.