Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Should I choose QlilView for my Thesis Project?

Hello QlikView Community,

I am studying Business Intelligence, and I am about choosing the softwares I may use in my project about Risk of Credit in a Bank.

Well I am asking, is QlikView a Free software that I can count on it in my project without having licence and trial issues later?

And which product of QlikView should I choose, I am gonna make a BI project as I mentioned above.

Thank you Guys,

Waiting for answer

2 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I would advise you to go with Qlik Sense, our other product.

Both of them work on the same idea's, however with Qlik Sense you can share your work with others for free and you can even upload it into the cloud and share it with 5 people for free. This sharing part might be the key for you when doing your project with others (even if the other is just your teacher).

Hope that helps.

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Thanx for the answer ,

I toke a look on Qlik Sense by the way, and it seems interresting ,

but here is the deal, In my project I am supposed to help the Risk Department in the bank to decide better about Credits, they want an analytic application that allow the user to decide better...so here is Dashboard,Reporting and Datamining....

I work alone on it ...

Do Qlik Sense allow me to do the whole project ? because I saw that It don't need a Datawarehouse,