cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show a Text as Expression

I'm have created a PivotTable with 3 dimensions and 2 expressions that sum the Actual and the Budget amount of the MaxMonth of Actuals it means last month closed.

----Budget Sum for max month with actuals

=sum({<Chart={'Actual'}, Status={'BU 2017'}, Month={'$(vMaxMonthA)'}, Year={'$(vMaxYear)'}>}Amount)

And I have a file with the remarks or comments of each month for the delta but I can't make it show the corresponding remarks without selecting the month. I don't want to do that because I have to Pivots this wich should show  the reamarks with the same condition as the sum, is there any way?

Last Closed Month      

P&LNameTypeActualBU Δ Remarks
RevenueName 1Name 1 a 100110 -10 aaaaa
RevenueName 1Name 1 b 300280 20 bbbbb
RevenueName 1Name 1 c
RevenueName 2Name 2
RevenueName 3Name 3 a

FYP

P&LNameType2017JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDecTotal
RevenueName 1Name 1 aChartActualActualActualBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudgetBudget
RevenueName 1Name 1 b
RevenueName 1Name 1 c
RevenueName 2Name 2
RevenueName 3Name 3 a
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did that but showed Remarks when it only exist in one month, I finally added a dimension as

=if(Month='$(vMaxMonthA)',Month)

and  the expression Remarks

and now it shows the last month closed and if i pick a previous month the remarks of that month.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
marcus_sommer

Try something like: only(Remarks) or maybe concat(Remarks, ' + ')

- Marcus

marqupcmb
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I did that but showed Remarks when it only exist in one month, I finally added a dimension as

=if(Month='$(vMaxMonthA)',Month)

and  the expression Remarks

and now it shows the last month closed and if i pick a previous month the remarks of that month.