Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Show null values in Straight Table chart

Hi guys,

can you tell me how I can make the straight table show all the values and not hide nulls?

The dimensions are CustomerID and PurchaseDate. The expression is PurchaseValue.

The table shows only those intersections of CustomerID and PurchaseDate where any PurchaseValue exists. When I set the SHOW ALL VALUES flag for CustomerID Qlikview stops responding and takes the CPU at maximum. I tried to leave it like this for the night but Windows all in all gave the Low Virtual Memory error and so stopped Qlikview.

Is there any other way to display these customerids? Or can I at least create 0 values in the purchasevalue field for the non existent intersections of customerid and purchasedate?

Thanks.

Valera

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK, the problem is solved by simply unchecking Suppress Zero-Values and Suppress Missing in the Presentation tab of the chart's properties. So, now I have all the possible customer and date intersections even if some purchase values don't exist for them.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK, the problem is solved by simply unchecking Suppress Zero-Values and Suppress Missing in the Presentation tab of the chart's properties. So, now I have all the possible customer and date intersections even if some purchase values don't exist for them.