cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yashcena
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show objects in container on the basis of a particular field selection

I have 5 charts (CH1...CH5) in my container and there is a field named Functional Funnel (FF1...FF5). The 5 charts should be visible when no FF is selected. The requirement is that when FF1 is selected, I should see CH1; when FF2 is selected I should see CH2; when FF1 and FF3 are selected, I should see CH1 and CH3 only; when FF3, FF4, and FF5 are selected, I should see CH3, CH4, CH5 only.

I am able to show the corresponding chart for only one functional funnel.

I used this logic to display the charts:

CH1:

GetFieldSelections(Functional_Funnel) = 'FF1' or GetSelectedCount(Project_Functional_Funnel) = 0

CH2:

GetFieldSelections(Functional_Funnel) = 'FF2' or GetSelectedCount(Project_Functional_Funnel) = 0

CH5:

GetFieldSelections(Functional_Funnel) = 'FF5' or GetSelectedCount(Project_Functional_Funnel) = 0

This is working when only one FF is selected. For example, on selecting FF1, GetFieldSelections(Functional_Funnel) = 'FF1' condition is satisfied and GetSelectedCount becomes 1, so CH1 is displayed and other charts disappear.

How do I make more than one chart appear when more than one FF is selected? I tried GetSelectedCount= 2 in CH1 but then when any two FF (non-FF1) are selected, CH1 gets displayed because the condition GetSelectedCount= 2 gets satisfied.

I hope I have made my requirement clear.

1 Reply
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Try this condition as show condition.

If(Wildmatch(Concat(FF,','),'*FF1*'),1,0)  for only FF1 chart

If(Wildmatch(Concat(FF,','),'*FF2*','*FF3*'),1,0) for FF2 and FF3

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!