Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Show reload time for all dashboards in one dashboards.

Hello Experts,

I have a requirement in which I want to show the reload time for all the dashboards on qmc  including extractor.

So the requirement is like if reload time for those allocation is equal to today then completed. Currently we have created a qvd with reload times for all applications but in this we want to include the logic for extractor as it extractor completed and reload of application also complete then reload complete . So the issue is that we have to write if else statements for that depending on the app names I want to know that is it possible to make this complete process dynamic.

Thanks in advance

Ferha Sharma

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then yes, you will have to store a Now() in a QVD as the last instruction in the script along with the name of the application, for which you can use DocumentName() or similar functions.

Then you can load those lines where the Date(Reload) = Date(Today()) to display those completed. Or you can load all lines from those QVDs and use this comparison in the charts.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

This is something you can get with the QlikView Governance Dashboard, which has also its script open so you could eventually reuse this script in your own application. It is available in the Download portal.

ferha_jafri
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks for your reply but the issue in the project is that we do not have access to the Log files of the server , so we want to implement the conditions in the application and the with the help of that wants to create other application which shows that information for all the dashboards.

Thanks & Regards

Ferha Sharma

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Then yes, you will have to store a Now() in a QVD as the last instruction in the script along with the name of the application, for which you can use DocumentName() or similar functions.

Then you can load those lines where the Date(Reload) = Date(Today()) to display those completed. Or you can load all lines from those QVDs and use this comparison in the charts.