Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing Calendar object value in current selection box

Hi I have a from and to calendar object created using slider/calendar object.I am using a script to select max date value and min date value from table.When i am selecting the date from calendar the corresponding date values are not showing in the current selection box.Below i have attached my sample qlikview file

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

1. Your UserDate field doesn't contain proper data values. There are text values too.

2. The min and max settings for the calendar objects are not correct. They use the variable values themselves. Try =min({1}UserDate) and =max({1}UserDate) instead

3. You didn't add Select in Field actions to the OnInput triggers of the vMinDate and vMaxDate variables.

See this video tutorial for a complete demonstration: Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

1. Your UserDate field doesn't contain proper data values. There are text values too.

2. The min and max settings for the calendar objects are not correct. They use the variable values themselves. Try =min({1}UserDate) and =max({1}UserDate) instead

3. You didn't add Select in Field actions to the OnInput triggers of the vMinDate and vMaxDate variables.

See this video tutorial for a complete demonstration: Selecting Arbitrary Date Ranges

Not applicable
Author

hi gwassenaar‌ thank you for the help

Not applicable
Author

Hi i have another doubt not sure whether it is  possible,since we show date using a condition

"= '>=''from' &vMinDate &  '<=' &vMaxDate " when selecting date  the current selection box also shows range. for example ">=12/02/2011 <=10/03/2014". So is possible to show date range as "from 12/02/2011 to 10/03/2014 "a more end user friendly way.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Yes, in a Text Box, but not in a Current Selections box.