Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing KPIs in Pivot table depending on selected chart

Hello,

I have a solution where i display charts in a container object (sometimes i show 2 tables in one wiew, via another container). Below I display a Pivot table with the corresponding values as well as budget and accumulated etc. In the Container I have 6 different charts/Views and what I would like to do is to only show the corresponding measures in the pivot table as the ones that are active at the moment in the chart.

In other words:

lets say I have a container (showing one at a time) with one chart for sales and one chart for purchace. When I choose to look at sales I would like the pivot table to only display the figures related to sales. Is it possible to do this in any way. I am using Conditional Layout depending on selected values in dimension but in my current case I do not do any active selections apart from klicking on my "button" for the chart that is displayed in the container.

Also, I have noticed that setting conditional shows does make it a little slow is there any way to optimize this?

Thank you for any suggestions

0 Replies