Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Our next Qlik Insider session will cover new key capabilities. Join us August 11th REGISTER TODAY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Showing lowest top 30

Hi all,

Im tyring to make a pivot table that will show me the lowest 30 performances. Now I already applied this concept a few times but this time it doens't seem to work.

Expressions normally give me the results and I want to grade on the performance grade. So I added this in a drill down menu and then into the dimension:

=if(aggr(rank((((-sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceCruiseControl)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} Eco.TotalDistance))*1000*0.3)+  
((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceCoasting)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance))*1000*0.3)+ 
((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceBraking)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance*1000))*1000*0.1)+ 
((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} GreenSpotResult_DistanceGreenSpot)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance))*1000*0.3)) 

/

vPerformanceTargetFormula),DriverName) <=$(vTopShow),,'Other Drivers') 

I get this image:

Could someone tell me where it is going wrong?

Kind regards

Vincent

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You need to specify a value for the True branch of the if statement too. It's not optional.

Try:

=if(aggr(rank((((-sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceCruiseControl)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} Eco.TotalDistance))*1000*0.3)+ 

((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceCoasting)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance))*1000*0.3)+

((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} DistanceBraking)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance*1000))*1000*0.1)+

((sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} GreenSpotResult_DistanceGreenSpot)/sum({<Year={'$(=max(Year))'}>} TotalDistance))*1000*0.3))

/

vPerformanceTargetFormula),DriverName) <=$(vTopShow),'','Other Drivers')

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You need to specify a value for the True branch of the if statement too. It's not optional.

Try:

/

vPerformanceTargetFormula),DriverName) <=$(vTopShow),'','Other Drivers')

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Gysbert!