Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II

Simple Task Reload Failed in QMC after copy QlikView Model from one server to another

Hello everyone, a beginners question here, so thank you in advance:

I am getting a 'Task Failed' error when I try to reload a model that I copied from one server to another. I tried modifying the parameters of: "All Authenticated Users" and "None"; also with and without "Path" (image 2).

I tried searching in several sections of the QMC in order to see a more detailed description of the issue but I'm not being able to find one. Where could I find a detailed description of the error? By the screenshots alone, could you have any idea of what the issue might be?

(Image 1)

Sop1.png

(Image 2)

Sop2.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found out what the problem was.

After I reviewed the log of the task (I didn't know how to do this) I saw that the path that was given to me was incorrect. It should be F: instead of E:

Thanks to everyone.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tunoi
Creator
Creator

Open qvw file and check Generate log file option. See picture attached. This option will generate a log file in the path where QVW is.

Capture.PNG

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Is your actual qvw document has any SQL connection string? Did you create an ODBC or OLEDB drive on the server you are deployed?

julioarriaga
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found out what the problem was.

After I reviewed the log of the task (I didn't know how to do this) I saw that the path that was given to me was incorrect. It should be F: instead of E:

Thanks to everyone.