Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rido1421
Creator III
Creator III

Sort Order in Aggregated Text Box

Hi There

I have a chart  sorted by Rank, I also have a text box aligned to this chart to show the top product.

In my example Product H is my top product, based on the Rank Product H and Product I are in rank 1-2, I need to sort my text object

"Z-A" so that Product I is actually displayed, how do I do this?

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

What exactly do you mean 10 top products? Do you mean that same top rank is shared by 10 products?

rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes , So 10 products have a rating of 100% so they will all have a rank of 1-10,

in other scenarios where there is 2,5,4 and 6 with 100% it works fine... im only assuming it because its 10 that its giving an issue...

sunny_talwar

Try this

=SubField(Concat(Aggr(If(Num(Rank(

If((If(Isnull((Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%')) ),0,

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))

*0.70)=0,

(If(IsNull((Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%')) ),0,

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))),

Num(

(If(IsNull((Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%')) ),0,

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))

*0.30)))

+

If(

Num(

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'Support Survey'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))

*0.30)) =0,

(If(Isnull((Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%')) ),0,

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))),

(If(Isnull((Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%')) ),0,

Num(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)/(Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Excellent)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Average)+Sum({<SurveySource={'mySay'}>}Poor)),'#,##0.00%'))

*0.70)

)

, 1)) < 2, Role), Role), '|'), '|', -1)

rido1421
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thank You Sunny, Brilliant as always!