Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Sorting Problem

Hello,

My sorting is not working properly. But, I want to sort Top to Bottome like >70 and 50-70 and <50. Can you please have a look of attachment. If this is Correct then how to use Sorting Expressiobn.

Can anyone assist me, Please

My Calc Dim

=If(Sales >70, '>70',

If(Sales < 50, '<50',

'50-70'))

Expression

Sum(Sales)/Count( TOTAL Sales)

My Image is looking like this.Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
14 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Hi,

PFA

For this, Help me.

I am expecting this for 2014 - Q1

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Meantime, If i created one Bar chart then i need to show same thing on my application

Please Help me

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
qliktoview123
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey,

I have just implented the bar chart as given below.Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Atul

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Atul, Interesting.

Can you please work on here. In that, Sheet 12. Please help me.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check out this.

Hope this is what you need.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

kaushik.solanki

The % Should Max 100% only. But, here 300% showing