I have a week year field in my data that's generated as part of a master calendar:
Week(WeekStart(TempDate)) & '-' & WeekYear(TempDate) as TimeSheet.WeekYear
My problem is that I can't sort by it so it's obviously not being interpreted as a date. I've tried playing around with NUM and DATE# but haven't managed to find anything that works. I did try changing it to a dual in the script but it messed up the grouping and I ended up with separate rows for each day of the week.
Ideally I would like a quick fix that I can implement in the chart directly rather than the script as the document takes a long time to reload and I'm on a bit of a deadline!