cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
innashna
Contributor II
Contributor II

Straight Table different View in QV 12.4 and 11.2

Hello, we have straight table with conditional label , which looks differnt in versions 12.4 and 11.2. So in 12.4 it shows both the title and the value:

innashna_0-1602072372056.png

While in 11.2 it shows only the title:

innashna_1-1602073462363.png

Can you please advise what should be changed in 12.4 in order only the title to be shown?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Really need further detail and the QVW file would be extremely helpful along with steps as to which object etc., as I cannot determine from the properties dialog what the issue is here.  One thing you definitely need to do is read the Release Notes docs for all interim releases between 11.20 and 12.40 as well, as you need to be aware of what has changed etc.  You will find those on the download site, so that is one place I can point you to read through those as you may run across the issue in doing so, but again, I cannot tell what may be going on with the screenshots you have provided.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Really need further detail and the QVW file would be extremely helpful along with steps as to which object etc., as I cannot determine from the properties dialog what the issue is here.  One thing you definitely need to do is read the Release Notes docs for all interim releases between 11.20 and 12.40 as well, as you need to be aware of what has changed etc.  You will find those on the download site, so that is one place I can point you to read through those as you may run across the issue in doing so, but again, I cannot tell what may be going on with the screenshots you have provided.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.