Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Straight table

Hi everybody,

i have created a straight table showing the revenue for all products. Because of the table size i just want to show the top 10 products. My problem is, that the total i can choose in the properties shows the total of all products, but i just want to sum up the top 10.

Does anyone know the answer.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks and Regards

Philipp

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Always i have a same problem...

I do a trick.....lololol......a calculated a total of top 10 on the text object and fixed it on the total of straight table.....

if anyone have another solution..... i appreciate too

Not applicable
Author

Could you explain your problem again?

Sorry I didn't get it.

ERP Consulting

SAP ERP Consultants

Not applicable
Author

Hi, the following is an example for my problem. First example are the complete products with their revenue.

ProductRevenue
A50
B40
C30
D20
E10
Total150

Now i just want to show the top 3 ans the sum just for this 3 products (green). The only thing i reached so far is the red, which is the total of all products again.

Top 3
A50
B40
C30
Total (for Top 3)120
Total150

Thanks

Philipp

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

dimension = Product
expression = if(rank(sum(Revenue))<=3,sum(Revenue))
total mode = sum of rows
max number = 3

sunil2288
Creator III
Creator III

HI Philip

You can use the Pareto select option by creating a button.

What you supposed to do is ..

Create a button named TOP 30 then in the properties of button add action as select--> Pareto select

here set Field as Product and expression as sum(revenue) then set the percentage you want to view let it be 30...

Hope it will solve your problem...

Not applicable
Author

This is simple..

First check the "Restrict values to" option in the Dimensional Limit tab from the Properties of the straight table.

now select largest 10 values and uncheck show Others.

Now in the expressions tab, in the right hand side part, in total mode select sum of rows.

I hope this will solve your problem