Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sub Tabs in Qlikview Dashboards

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in my project where I need to create sub-tabs on my tab in my Qlikview Dashboard. Please find attached the relevant screenshot.

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nayana

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create objects (usually colored text boxes), assign actions to them that set variables, and use Conditional Show- expressions to show/hide menus, sub-tabs and all objects on them. It may prove to be a lot of work...

Best,

Peter

Not applicable
Author

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

The reply you gave would give me buttons like look (which on clicking will unhide certain sections and hide rest). I have done similar things.

But here , my requirement is the look of the sub-tab(how on clicking the tab, the sub-tabs comes as drop-down options ). Please refer to my attached screenshot. This exact look is my requirement.

Any help regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Nayana

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You cannot do this with the standard QlikView tabs. Check Hide Tabrow in Settings->Document Properties->General, and recreate the tabrow as you want it to be.

There are a few older discussions in Qlik Community that provide examples on how to do this. I forgot to write them down, but a search will surely help you recover them.

Not applicable
Author

Helpful