Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Sum of expression in table not equal

Hi everybody,

There is something i don't understand.

I have a first table with some numbers "livreenfactur" "commandes ouvertes" etc..

And i want a pivot table with a field called "total dev soc" which is the sum of all the expression of the previous table.

So, total dev soc is on expression : "sum(livreenfacture"+ sum (commandes ouvertes) etc...

But the result is exactly the DOUBLE of the sum on the previous table. 23 964.24 € instead 11 982.12 € (which is the real result, like the first table).

Do you know why on my pivot table this is the double?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If the first table is a table box, it will show only distinct rows.

Are you sure that in your datamodel that row is unique and not doubled?

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try

SUM(AGGR(Sum(YourExpression),Your dimension Name from 1st table))

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

As is often the case, your screenshot shows the problem, but supplies no detail that might aid in resolving the problem. I suggest that you post your qvw or a representative sample to ensure relevant and accurate suggestions rather than a bunch of guesses.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

can you send the qvwor a sample qvw that shows the issue?