cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III

Suppressed rows in desktop developer appearing in Access Point

Rows that are being suppressed in the developer are appearing in the Access Point. The rows appearing have expressions that are all null, and the only value showing is the dimension. I have suppress missing and suppress zero values selected, and show all values unchecked for the dimension. I have saved and reloaded multiple times, and removed last document state in the access point. I've attached pictures of the same table, the second picture from Access Point, with the same selections right after saving and reloading.Developer.PNGAccess Point.PNG

PLEASE HELP!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

UPDATE*

I was able to suppress the null rows in the Access Point by adding an AGGR() function to the columns in my straight table that were ignoring certain selections. This does not necessarily explain the difference between the desktop and Access Point, but they are now in sync.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
scott_brown
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

UPDATE*

I was able to suppress the null rows in the Access Point by adding an AGGR() function to the columns in my straight table that were ignoring certain selections. This does not necessarily explain the difference between the desktop and Access Point, but they are now in sync.