Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dana
Creator II
Creator II

TOTAL Qualifier with a dimension and ignore selection in other dimension

Hi,

The pivot table shows for every supplier and part a Total Weigh/Area that is based on the totals of the same part for all the suppliers:

sum(TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)/sum(TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Land Total Area Dunam])

Total1.png

But when a supplier is selected,  the totals are for the selected supplier:

Total2.png

Adding Set analysis to ignore the selection, caused all the suppliers to appear:

sum({<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>} TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)/sum({<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>}TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Land Total Area Dunam])

Total3.png

Any idea how to keep the selected supplier with the total part's metrics of the rest of the suppliers?

Thanks!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a solution in this post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Making-Selections-with-Total-Qualifier/m-p/...

Fixed my expression as follows:

sum(aggr(sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)
/
sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Land Total Area Dunam]),[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marcos_Ferreira_dos_Santos

Hi Dana,

Have you tried the set analysis option to see all data {1} instead of taking this {<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>} off?

dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Marcos,

Using {1} instead of set analysis ignores the selection of a specific supplier, as shown in my third table above.

Thanks!

dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a solution in this post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Making-Selections-with-Total-Qualifier/m-p/...

Fixed my expression as follows:

sum(aggr(sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)
/
sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Land Total Area Dunam]),[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]))