Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dana
Creator II
Creator II

TOTAL Qualifier with a dimension and ignore selection in other dimension

Hi,

The pivot table shows for every supplier and part a Total Weigh/Area that is based on the totals of the same part for all the suppliers:

sum(TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)/sum(TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Land Total Area Dunam])

Total1.png

But when a supplier is selected,  the totals are for the selected supplier:

Total2.png

Adding Set analysis to ignore the selection, caused all the suppliers to appear:

sum({<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>} TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)/sum({<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>}TOTAL <[Base Part Code]> [Land Total Area Dunam])

Total3.png

Any idea how to keep the selected supplier with the total part's metrics of the rest of the suppliers?

Thanks!

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a solution in this post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Making-Selections-with-Total-Qualifier/m-p/...

Fixed my expression as follows:

sum(aggr(sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)
/
sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Land Total Area Dunam]),[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]))

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marcos_Ferreira_dos_Santos

Hi Dana,

Have you tried the set analysis option to see all data {1} instead of taking this {<[Land Main Supplier Code]=>} off?

dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Marcos,

Using {1} instead of set analysis ignores the selection of a specific supplier, as shown in my third table above.

Thanks!

dana
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I found a solution in this post:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Sense-App-Development/Making-Selections-with-Total-Qualifier/m-p/...

Fixed my expression as follows:

sum(aggr(sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Trans GRV Base Part Qty Kg]/1000)
/
sum(TOTAL<[Base Part Code]>{<[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]>}[Land Total Area Dunam]),[Land Main Supplier Code],[Base Part Code]))