Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table Display / Cross table data

I have roughly ten list boxes, all marked "Always one selection".

I need to display the title of each box, the current selection, and then a clickable value (associated with the current selection).

Demographic | Current Selection | Data

​MenAll Races​​10000
Women​​All Races12000​
​Households    ​All Races8000​

I'm having trouble getting the selections to list in this form with a straight table. Because there is another dimension from my cross table (income groups), a pivot is also causing problems.

Any suggestions for charts or expressions to trick qlik?

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

With getcurrentselections() and getfieldselections() could you return the current selections - but what for a clickable value should be created from this and why? How causing this problems with a pivot?

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

need something like a current selections box.  can i use getcurrent.. and getfield... functions to do that with a pivot?

you cannot format a current selections box to read like a table or include values. correct?

Not applicable
Author

That is a great example. But how can i add an expression that retrieves data linked to the selected value? Another field to the right of "Selected Value" that is calculated based on the selection in "Selected Values" field??