Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table Display / Cross table data

I have roughly ten list boxes, all marked "Always one selection".

I need to display the title of each box, the current selection, and then a clickable value (associated with the current selection).

Demographic | Current Selection | Data

​MenAll Races​​10000
Women​​All Races12000​
​Households    ​All Races8000​

I'm having trouble getting the selections to list in this form with a straight table. Because there is another dimension from my cross table (income groups), a pivot is also causing problems.

Any suggestions for charts or expressions to trick qlik?

4 Replies
marcus_sommer

With getcurrentselections() and getfieldselections() could you return the current selections - but what for a clickable value should be created from this and why? How causing this problems with a pivot?

- Marcus

Not applicable
Author

need something like a current selections box.  can i use getcurrent.. and getfield... functions to do that with a pivot?

you cannot format a current selections box to read like a table or include values. correct?

Not applicable
Author

That is a great example. But how can i add an expression that retrieves data linked to the selected value? Another field to the right of "Selected Value" that is calculated based on the selection in "Selected Values" field??