Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator

Table boxes and Time filters: I want to see all orders with a rest quantity

Hello,

I have two table-boxes and time-filters (Year, Quarter, Month, Day)

When I open my Document, the time-filters are set (use triggers for that):

Year = Current Year  = Year(Today())

Month = Current month = Month(Today())

Day = is Current Day = Day(Today())

In my script I load “Versanddatum” as Date, so the data in the boxes are filtered by using the time-filters. So far so good.

With the time-filters set, I only see the orders (with a rest quantity > 0) for that day where Date = Versanddatum (or Year = Year(Versanddatum), Month = Month(Versanddatum) and Day = Day(Versanddatum).

But I want to see all orders with a rest quantity > 0 until that date, meaning also orders with a “Versanddatum = yesterday or the day before yesterday, etc.

I cannot use set analysis in a table-box, else I would use something like ({$ < Year = {$(= max(Year))}, Month = {"<= $(=max(Month))"}, Quarter = > }Versanddatum).

I use normal table boxes because I have clear data: no calculations, no use SUM or something else. So using expressions in a Straighttable or Pivottable would give problems (I think) 

I searched (as member of the Community), but could not find a question (and answer) about this problem. Also watched in the manual about time filters, could not find a solution there.

Will add a little qvw

Has someone an idea how I can solve this problem.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Some how, You may can't use any calculation over Table Box in Qlik. There must be something related Tabular boxes like Straight table or Pivot Table.

Here, I assume you have to manipulate over triggers only for it. Or else you can't do. will you provide more information related business so that we may offer you as much as we can.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
pacoli2013
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello

I have build a straight table (as you suggested) with Versanddatum, Auftrag (= Salesordernumber) as Dimension

I also added Auftrag as Dimension so I see all different Salesorders on one day and not only a total

I have made one expression:

= Sum({$ < Year = {$(= max(Year))}, Month = {"<= $(=max(Month))"}, Day = {"<= $(=max(Day} [Wert Rückstand])

Other fields I have added as static expressions (as [Info 1])  etc.

The problem now is that when I select 2017 as year and june as month, I only see the orders from june but I have to see all the orders untill juni

What do I want to see :

If I select year = 2017 : I want to see all orders in 2017 (01-01-2017 untill 31-12-2017)

If I select year = 2017 and month is June : I want to all orders from 01-01-2017 untill 30-06-2016

If I select year = 2017, month is June and day = 22 : I want to all orders from 01-01-2017 untill 22-06-2016

If I select year = 2017 and quarter 2 : I want to all orders in 2017 in quarter 2

So how should I change my expression (= Sum({$ < Year = {$(= max(Year))}, Month = {"<= $(=max(Month))"}, Day = {"<= $(=max(Day} [Wert Rückstand])) so that I get the results I wanted

Thanks in advance