Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Table not loading

Hi expert

I have a very strange situation with a simple Table Object in Qlikview Desktop.

I create a table with 2 dimensions and 5 expression, in the qlikview desktop the table works fine, but in the Access Point, the table never load (always loading but not show any results).

I re create the table, in a new object and the table now works fine in both QV Desktop and Access Point, but it is very strange.

I recreate and do not change anything, it is the SAME TABLE OBJECT and have the same dimensions and expresssions.

Any posible workaround to investigate?

Thanks a lot

Fernando

Labels (1)
3 Replies
marcus_sommer

An object could get just corrupt - it's seldom but sometimes it happens. More likely are such things if there are prj-folders in use and/or it comes to a mix of QlikView releases - the origin creating desktop client, the current desktop client and the server-release.

Beside this could you be sure that you re-created the object 1:1? Because there are lot's of possibilities in title, attribut-expressions, colors and so on that any invalid groups, expressions, variables are used which try now to calculate anything ... without getting a result before the timeouts comes and it starts at the beginning ...

- Marcus 

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master
Author

Hi Marcus!

Thanks for your quick answer.

I recreate one by one the object, exactly the same, and runs ok when re created, thats why it is very strange.

Other stranger things is that in the desktop works fine, but in the server not(the old version object)

marcus_sommer

If you could exclude that not different releases between desktop and server are used it might be also caused from the available data. Depending on which user reload and opened the application the dataset may change and might cause an invalid calculation within the UI. A reason for it may the use of section access but also within the scripting are various possibilities that a different user loads different data.

- Marcus